Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lord of the Flies!

11 boys between the ages of 5 & 2=Madness!
We had a BBQ with some friends last night and by the end of the night the kids were playing "FIGHT", that is what Carter called it. As the moms were sitting at the kitchen table we look out back and all the boys have some sort of "weapon" and are chasing each other. Amazingly this game went on for hours without major injury or tears! I am sure our neighbors where laughing as they heard: 
"Be careful, don't hit too hard!" or "No tackling on the rocks!" or "No hitting on the head!"

I LoVe the faces in these pictures...by this point our yard had turned into a mud slip n' slide, which I guess made the game even better!
Seriously!?
"The Warrior"
Growing up in a family of all girls I have never seen anything quite like this, but Kody says, "This is just what boys do!" Really,  I am not really sure how I feel about that!

2 comments:

Cami said...

This is hilarious. It looks like it is every man for himself. Boys are very serious about play "fighting." My brother John was an ole' pro at it too. Boys have SOOOO much energy!!

Rach said...

Those boys are all so cute!! It is true, it really is what boys do. I had to learn that the hard way :)