Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bonus Pictures...

At the last game one of the moms was brave enough to go an the field and take pictures of the kids. I am grateful that she risked getting hit with balls since she was able to capture some great shots!
Getting ready to hit the ball.  The last few games they were able to play coach pitch, it was great!
Focus!
Carter will hate this picture when he is older since he is totally striking out, but I love his little face.  Ummm, I think you are supposed to keep your eyes open too when you hit, right?!
I am so proud of him though, he was one of the youngest on the team and defiantly held his own! I can proudly say there was no punching other kids and very little tackling. My little man is growing up, hopefully!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Great pics. Yeah for Jayleen! She looks gorgeous! Glad you both could get a weekend away together....alone. That is always essential every now and then. You look great! Hope all is well with you!

Rach said...

Those photos are awesome. What a good mommy she was. Carter looks so cute. It is just the beginning of A LOT of games for you :)

Jamie said...

oh Bec that is too cute!! Will is such a mess when it comes to baseball. I think we will stick to soccer for now. Hope all is well. Miss you guys.