Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Teddie Bear Corner PreSchool....

Well it is official...Carter's first day of school is here! I can't believe it, he has gotten so big so fast! Doesn't it seem so appropriate to wear a Steve Nash shirt on the first day of school. It was quite the battle to not have him wear the purple shorts too! (They now are WAY to small, but he likes them just the same!)
Watch out Mrs. Teddie....and good luck!
My cute little man!
He picked out a new Spiderman backpack for school, (There were no sports ones at Target!) and has been talking about it for weeks!
When I picked him up from school he had huge smile on his face..."I went to school! I went to school! I get to come back tomorrow too!" He was so excited that he had some projects that he made too! He did not take his backpack off until nap time!

First Day Run-Down:
Me: So how did we do?!
Mrs Teddie: He was great! I can tell he has a lot of energy and has a hard time sitting still....but we can work on that. We also had to have a little talk about how we only throw balls, not toys when we are cleaning up.
Carter: I cried mom, I cried!
Mrs. Teddie: Yes, he got a little upset when he did not get what he wanted! But I told him we get what we get and then he stopped crying!
Carter: I'm so proud of me, and I went potty on the toilet! Don't go potty in your skives!
Mrs. Teddie: We will see you tomorrow Carter!
Me: Are you sure!?

Well my little man is very predictable....I hope that he will be able to get the hang of a little structure and order! I am thinking I might have to throw in a little extra every month in my tuition checks. Mrs. Teddie is wonderful though and I know that he is in good hands!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cole has a spiderman backpack too. Good job Carter for not going potty in his skivies!

so cute