Sunday, August 17, 2008

28 Weeks....

Well I am officially into my 3rd trimester which is great and scary all at the same time. Great because she will be here soon....Scary because she will be HERE soon! We went on Friday and got an ultrasound...she is just shy of 3 pounds and looks healthy. Kody could not believe how much she already has Carter's profile...can't wait to see what see looks like when she is out! (This is a profile shot of her head, tummy and little arm and hand in the back!) Amazing! Pregnancy Update: (My friend did this on her blog and I loved it....so I decided to copy! Thanks Natalie!

Current Cravings: Anything with Citrus in it....Thank goodness for Costco Fruit, Thai Food and Smoothies.

Favorite Part about Being Pregnant: She is moving like crazy...it is always so fun to feel the baby move, although I think in the next few weeks I may not enjoy it as much as I can tell she is getting much stronger!

Least Favorite Part about Being Pregnant: Feeling like my inner body temperature is 150 degrees! Our electric company loves us this summer though! And of course not being able to sleep on my stomach anymore!

Most Worried About: How Carter is going to handle having to "share" his house with someone else! he has been the king of the castle for 3 years now....He loves the idea of Baby Kate...but I think his tune might change once she comes to stay!

Most Excited About: The bows, ribbons and pink! It has been so fun buying things that do not have sports on them! Little girls clothes are so much more fun to buy...the down side is that it is hard to just buy the dress and not the shoes, head band, and tights too!

I am so excited to have a new little one in the house....I am trying to figure out a safe place to put her though so she doesn't have to worry about bats, balls, blocks and other toys flying at her face!

4 comments:

Brittani said...

aaaak! I am so excited! how much fun. Baby kate? How cute. I love it

Cami said...

She looks adorable already! Little girls are so much fun! 2 trimesters down, 1 to go! You are almost there! Hope you all are doing great! Carter is a little cutie! Very active I see!

Brittani said...

hey I also wanted to let you know about this cute little place in chandler... www.storkvision.com i have a 50$ off coupon if you want a 3-D/4-D ultrasound... let me know

Jamie said...

Oh how I am so excited for you!! And I love the name Kate. We were actually deciding between Kate and Ivy but Marcus said we would be too boring if we had a Kate and a Will so Ivy it was. Loved the little outfits you sent!! So nice to get something for when she is bigger!!