Monday, August 11, 2008

Meet the Teacher!

I can't believe my baby is old enough for Pre-School! This morning we had Meet the Teacher! This is is darling teacher...Mrs. Teddie! She runs the Preschool from her home and has been doing it for years! It is so wonderful because she is in our ward and all the other little kids are also members...so they are able to do scripture of the month and other things too!
This morning when we were talking about going and seeing Ms. Teddie and Carter said,..."Mom does Mrs. Teddie have crazy hair?" I looked him and said no but she has shorter hair then mommy. He thought about that for a minute...."Oh yeah she has hair like Coleman!"
I love that he is so observant. He saw Mrs. Teddie at church the day before and was trying to put everything together....such a smart boy!
Here is his little cubby! I am so excited for him and this big step! Hopefully he will love it and follow directions! YIKES!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Ha, ha, hair like Coleman:) so cute and a little true, although hers looks much more under control.

I want a post about today? I hope all wend well.