Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Coming...

It's coming...with only a few days of school left summer is almost here! The kids are feeling the itch to not be on a schedule to stay up late and sleep in. But most of all just wear a swim suit ALL day. Our magic friend had a little swim party for the kids...they were in heaven!
Water guns, beach balls, friends...It's the best!
Carter & Alex...only 3 more days of preschool FOREVER! I just can't believe it! I am so glad these boys will be able to be at the same school next year too!
Kate & Lucy having a little girls time...so cute!



House Party...
Got to practice up on the "Playground Games"....another thing to learn before Kindergarten!
Lunch Time

The Kids Crew...
I have very mixed feelings about summer coming...I am excited about not being on a schedule and swimming all day...but not for the 110!
Thank you Vickie for being so incredible and letting us live at your house...You're the Best!

2 comments:

Foulgers said...

I love kate's shocked camera face :) But she is looking so old! can't wait to see them xoxo

Rach said...

I can't believe how OLD they are looking - hurry and get them out here before they GROW!!