Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ducks..

We were are able to sneak in one more duck trip before it got too hot. It was a hit, the ducks were hungry and the fish were out. Kate and Lucy were so excited when they saw the ducks out on the lawn....They started running towards them....
Then got a little nervous as they got closer and the ducks didn't move....
The girls warmed up quickly to the duck & the ducks seemed to warm up to the girls....
I have learned you can't bring old bread to the ducks because one piece goes to the ducks one piece goes to them..
PRECIOUS!!
Kate is so lucky to have a friend who puts up with her...
We HEART you Lucy!

It was an extra special trip because not only did we see turtles there was also a BABY duck. The baby duck provided DARLING conversation between the 2 girls, I wish I had a tape recorder.
A few comments:
"OHHH that baby duck is SOOO cute!"
"I love that baby duck!"
"Do you think she is swimming with her mommy or daddy!"
"Please can we catch that duck and her home?"
It went on for 10 minutes...I love listening to their little conversations....they crack me up!
I have a feeling the heat is hear to stay....Until Fall Baby Duck!

2 comments:

Foulgers said...

Kates dress is to die for!!! Cute pics

Rach said...

Love that dress:)) It looks so cute on her - she looks so sweet and lady like!