Saturday, March 14, 2009

78 Degrees & Perfect!

This is why we live in Arizona....swimming in March! Now I just have to remember that in July! It was Kate's first time in the pool and she LOVED it! Here she is in her sweet swim suit, yes it is a 12 month size! Yikes!

Carter was an immediate fish....jumped right in and swam, and swam, and swam!
Kate played in the water for an hour, laughing, splashing, and smiling! Thank goodness she is a water baby or we would not have made it this summer.

Mr. Hot Rod rinsing off after the shower!
Gotta love Arizona in the Spring Time!

7 comments:

*natalie said...

How Fun! Where did you going swimming?

Foulgers said...

ah ha! that's awesome she's wearing 12 month clothes!!! I want a chubby baby soooo bad! and she doesn't look chubby, just adoreable!

Tiff G. said...

Ohh, Kate looks so cute in her swimsuit! I can't believe she's 4 months already, it seems like you just pushed her out :)

Rach said...

Are you FREAKING Kidding ME!! She is so stinking cute! I want to hold and squish her. I miss you guys, please come visit SOON. love you

Mark and JaNae Barrow Family said...

She is growing too fast! Fun to catch up with you yesterday! You are amazing! Have a good week and good luck with a few extra kids! Should be fun at your house!

Mark and JaNae Barrow Family said...

She is growing too fast! Fun to catch up with you yesterday! You are amazing! Have a good week and good luck with a few extra kids! Should be fun at your house!

Flinders Family said...

I'm so jealous of your warm weather! Kate is so beautiful! I love her eyes! I'm planning to come out to Gilbert in May for my sister's election. We will have to get together for lunch or something!