Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One of Those Days....

So it has been a long time since I have made posts on the blog, needless to say two kids have been an adjustment.  Yesterday morning I got up and fed Kate and then put her in the bouncy seat so I could jump in shower.  Carter is "knocking" at his door when I get out.  So I go and get him and head back to my room to finish getting ready.  He comes in naked and says he has to go potty, jumps on my toilet and decided not to tuck his peanut and sprays ALL over him and my bathroom and then starts crying.  I put him in the shower and start cleaning up, then Kate starts crying, I pick her up and realize she has poop EVERYWHERE! I go to change her and it is up her back and down her legs, I guess a tubby for her too. Needless to say all of this happened within FOUR minutes of each other and before 8 am! We eventually did make it (barely), and Carter even got to preschool on time! I have realized lately how grateful I am to Kody and the HUGE help that he is with the kids, he has be been wonderful. I am also so thankful to all of my family and friends that have helped.  I would have NEVER made it without you. Thank you, Thank you!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

oh I am so not ready for two! I do have to admit that you make it look so easy when I do see you though...

Rach said...

Welcome to the crazy morning club bec! This is such a funny story:) remind me to tell you about sl2 story, to sum it up she fell in the toilet, everything went in but the important parts. I walk in to a screaming Sammie with her legs sticking up out of the toilet and pee spraying the walls EVERYWHERE!! also before 7 am! UHGGG, why am I having another?