Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kit Kat is 3 Months...

Carter has offically named Kate "Kit Kat" and it seems to be sticking! I can not believe she is already 3 months! It goes by so fast yet so slow some nights! Here are her stats:
Weight: 12 lbs=50% Percentile
Length: 25 inches=95% Percentile
Head:39=50% Percentile
Hair: Finally enough for a Sprout & Bangs

She is now talking, smiling, and giggling which is my favorite! Carter seems to be the best at getting her to laugh.  She LOVES him, always looking for him, I am not sure if that is because she is trying to stay on the offense or he just does crazy stuff and she is taking notes! Yikes!
She has been sleeping through the night~YEAH 10 to 7, except when she stays at Nana & Papa's. Kate LOVES her food as you can tell although she is on Steroids so that is making her a little more hungry! We love her and are so glad she is in our family.  It is now hard to remember life as just a family of 3.  She has had such a different demeanor from Carter, she is very relaxed and content.  We LOVE the little monkey!

As for the "Love Mark" we are seeing some improvements.  She is on 2 medicines: one steriod and one Blood Pressure.  The steroid one has made the mark almost completely flat again and the blood pressure one has been lightening the color.  They hope with the medication that it will be able to fade faster. Between 3 and 4 months is its rapid growth time, so hopefully once she gets to be about 5 months we will start to see it fade even faster.  It is hard to tell from pictures but we are starting to see skin patches on the top part~ Whaoo! It has been so great talking to people about their own kids or relatives that have had this.  It is amazing because they all say it really goes completely away! AMAZING!

4 comments:

Tiff G. said...

Kit Kat, that is sooo cute! She's absolutely darling, I can't believe she's 3 months and sleeping through the night, what's your secret???!!! Carter cracks me up, I love his obsession and passion for sports, so great!!!

Rach said...

She is SOOOOO CUTE!! I can't believe her eyebrows! She is one lucky girl. Drew, Sammie and I dream about eyebrows like that! I miss her so much, when are you coming for a visit? Hopefully Brad's company will still really have a trip out there in March so I can see you all. Love you tons.

The Bellyakers... said...

I think "Kit Kat" has got to be the cutest little girl.. and the cutest little nickname!

Cami said...

I like the nickname! She is very cute! I love being able to out their hair up, although my 16 month old can't go an hour without pulling it out. Congrats that she is sleeping well. She sounds like a laid back girl...like her mom!