Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch....

Last night we took Carter to a Pumpkin Patch, as a kid it used to be one of my favorite things to do at Halloween time. Kody told me that he never went to a pumpkin patch~they had to get them from Safeways? No patches in Page! Carter LOVED it! He could not believe all the pumpkins different sizes and colors.


You could buy baby chicks, they were so cute and a little tempting! Carter liked when they nibbled on his finger.
Our little piggy...
Feeding the goats was also a highlight....it quickly turned into throwing hay at the goats.

He finally found the perfect round pumpkin that looked like a basketball...weird!
At the pumpkin patch they could also decorate their pumpkins. If you look closely you can see that Kody had to draw basketball lines on it first, before he would put stickers on it!
On the way home he decided he wanted it to JUST be a Basketball Pumpkin and took all the stickers off and decorated his leg instead.
It was a great little pumpkin patch that also had a little bounce house and a hay ride.....Carter could of stayed all night! I love October!

3 comments:

Brittani said...

where was this pumpkin patch?? I want to take the nugs.

Jamie said...

I must say your pumpkin patch looks much warmer. I was cursing the cold weather. Winter is here and I am depressed! Where are all the cute pics of your belly? You are holding out on me

Drew and Tarah said...

Was that pumpkin patch in Gilbert? Mother Nature's Vally? That's where we took Maddux last night and our pictures look almost EXACTLY the same as yours!