Friday, October 10, 2008

One of THOSE Days.....

This past week has been Fall Break...I remember as a teacher it was WONDERFUL, but now being on the other end as the parent I can see why the parents were so excited for Monday to come! Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Carter, but he does better when he is busy! And being 9 months pregnant I just could not plan enough to keep him busy! Here is just one of the examples of what he "learned" this week at home.....Finger Painting with Go-Gurts!

Other "Bad Choices" this week....
*Throwing his FAVORITE ASU shirt out the window while we were driving! (Yes I did circle back and run across 2 lanes of traffic to pick it up!)
*Taking off all of his clothes and trying to swim in a money fountain at a restaurant! (Thank you aunt Mandi for that encouragement!)
*Waking up at 2am and wanting to play until 5:15 am!
*Shoving a washcloth down the drain in our shower!

Oh the joys of parenthood!Good thing we love him......

2 comments:

Melissa + Brett said...

Seriously, I'm pretty sure boys are more trouble than girls. :)

Mandi Damron said...

You have to admit it was pretty funny, the pictures I got were so cute! But I do take the blame for that one :)