Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We Love the Park!

As crazy at it sounds we only have a little while longer until the parks get to hot....so we have to get it all in now! Carter loves the park he is like a little monkey. We call this our "Secret Park" because there is never anyone there but us and it is pretty small, which equals less chasing for me!
When he was just 3 months he loved the swings...now he has up-graded to the slides.


The is the FAMOUS STEVE NASH~Phoenix Suns Outfit. The is the outfit he asks to wear EVERYDAY as soon as he wakes up. It has to get washed almost every night...there is going to be some serious mourning when he grows out of it. Which is getting close, hopefully we will be able to make it through the summer! Pretty awesome though!?



4 comments:

*natalie said...

Ok you must share...where is this secret park? I honestly don't recognize it.

Rach said...

I think he's grown 5 inches since I've seen him last. He's so cute. Drew keeps asking "when do I get to go see Carter?" He can't wait.

millie said...

I think it is so great that Carter knows exactly what he wants...especially when it comes to what to wear. Personally it is one of the tough things I have to do everyday. He is a cute boy.

will said...

Hey Damrons, nice to find your blog. Will Carter accept a new but similar outfit when he outgrows his current favorite?