Friday, May 16, 2008

Peas In A Pod....

The other day we went to the park with one of Carter's BEST friends. This is Grant and Carter LOVES him. Almost every morning Carter asks to play with Grant. Besides Carter I have never met a little guy that loves sports so much. They are like old men, when you listen to them talk every other word it football, basketball or ASU! They are so cute together.

They love to try to top each other, if one does something the other has to do it too and faster! They are the perfect pair because they are both TOUGH! As soon as they see each other they automatically tackle each other. They roll around laughing and laughing. It is so nice because I am not always nagging Carter to be soft~Grant can definitely hold his own!

Here is Carter "helping"Grant go down the slide. Yesterday Carter asked when he would get to play with Grant and Marci (Grant's mom) again! He loves Marci too! Funny boy!

Just as we finished a fun day of playing on the splash pad and park and were starting to pack up I heard Carter scream so I look over and Carter is laying face first on the foam ground. He slipped off the steps and fell off. I pick him up to find a bloody face....he looks at me with big crocodile tears and says..."Mom I bonked my face!" The picture really doesn't do it justice, he had huge swollen lips and had road rash under his chin. After a few minutes of stopping the bleeding he wanted to check out his bloody towel and then show it off to Grant! Boys! I have a feeling this is just one of many bloody accidents I can expect with my Little Wild Man!






3 comments:

will said...

How awesome that he already has a friend that is such a perfect match. Those don't come along so often.

I'm guessing with you that he has a little more blood-letting in his future.

Marci Coombs said...

I still can't believe he didn't pop a tooth out from that fall! We too, had SO MUCH FUN with you guys!!! Tonight before bed AGAIN...Grant said he wanted to play with Carter tomorrow. Do you guys just want to move in next door to us to solve this problem??? They are TOO CUTE together!

Rach said...

That is so fun. Is Marci on board with round 2, so the next ones have friends too?