Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Princess Nikki...

I REALLY can't believe my baby sister is getting married in a few weeks. She is marring a GREAT guy who we are so excited to add to the family! Carter is a huge fan! This past weekend all the sisters were able to get together for Nikki's Bridal Shower and Pre-Bridal Pics. Here are just a few from my little camera.
Melly getting The Princess Prepped!
Nikki & Ryan wanted all their pictures taken in San Francisco so off we went to several different spots...
Waking around the city...

The Prep Team...Hair, Dress, Make-up, CHECK!
Smile...

At the Palace of Fine Arts...So Beautiful.
Our Princess really looked like a Princess!

Team Nikki...It was so much fun to have all the sisters there. Lots of laughing, joking, & teasing!
Sisters are the BEST!
It was FREEZING but Nikki did a great job!
Love You Nikki! We are so excited for you!
"Jacket Off"

1 comment:

Rach said...

Whew - I really look like I'm working hard in some of those photos. I pirated this for my blog too - thx!