Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Round 3...Let it Begin!

It is official! Miss Teddie's Famous Gingerbread Houses are the 1st real sign of the Christmas Season! They are incredible! This will be Carter's 3rd house he has made. He has definitely gotten faster and better.
The Pre-House before all the treats go on!
Let the candy begin...half way through Carter looks at me, "Mom my tummy is killing me!" Hmmm I wonder if it was the 50 pieces of candy he ate. One for the house, One for him!


His little fake smile...Pretty impressive house!
December 2010 ~Age 5
December 2009 ~Age 4
December 2008~Age 3
This year when he brought it home Kate's head almost EXPLODED! She thought that was the best thing she had ever seen! A house covered with candy!
She could not leave it alone...
Notice the full cheeks and fingers covered in frosting.Busted! We had to move it up high so she could not climb to get it! We will see how long it lasts. Normally Carter will eat a few pieces and be done with it...
I think Kate has BIG plans for that house!
These Gingerbread Houses are truly AMAZING! Thank you Miss Teddie for all your hard work and love that you put into these houses! I think Carter will be VERY disappointed next year when they don't get to make one in Kindergarten!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

that looks delicious. i am so with kate!

Foulgers said...

well done Carter, so funy how he seriously looks the same in all three gingerbread pics!!! And oh Kates hair, I'm in love. I remember sammie wearing that shirt..? right? Gosh she is getting big!