Monday, October 18, 2010

Fast Forward..


Yes we are alive, BARELY! It seems as though life has been moving in fast forward the past month and I just could not find the bottom of things.
Quick Run Down:
~Carter~
Is now 5 and thinks he is King of the world and knows more then Kody and I.
Has been acting "way up" lately and Kody and I find ourselves laying in bed thinking what the H*are we doing wrong!
Don't get me wrong I LOVE this kid but we are going through what we will call a STAGE I can't wait to get out of!
He is busy with friends, play dates, basketball practice and preschool
~Kate~
Where to start with this little feisty DIVA.
She runs the house with her sass and batting of her eyes. We were in Target the other day and were walking by the clothes and she starts screaming,
"A Daddy, A Dress, A Please!" Over and over again! Look out Kody!

You can tell she is almost 2 everything is "MINE!"
I think my friend said is best to summarize Kate,
"I have never seen a little girl so GIRLY & BURLY at the same time!"

She has been busy with shoes, princesses, food, taking her diaper off constantly(Yes we have to safety pin her jammies at nap and bedtime) and pretties aka Jewlery!
~Kody~
Been really busy with work (Which we are grateful for) but has been extra crazy
He tries to keep up with Young Mens, yard/house stuff and wife that always seems to have a LIST!
~ME~
I have just finished teaching Carter's preschool class for the past month! DARLING kids, but lots of work. Ms. Teddie is TRULY magic
The rest of the time it is laundry, food, cleaning, laundry, carpools, laundry.....

Life really is good even though it seems this post is more about complaining...kids are healthy, happy, and nuts! That's all we can really ask for right!

We have been stuck inside because yes, it has still been in the 100's and high 90's....SWEET! Here is hoping to our actual 1 st week of FALL!
Carter and I setting up our army guys...mine were the tan guys and his were green. He decided he wanted to switch before the battle though.
Yup, after a 20 minute set up time, the war was over if 45 seconds! Love it!

No comments: