Monday, July 12, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Yes all of this came from 2 people falling in love and having children!
8 Children
1 Adopted Child
41 Grandkids
6 Great Grandkids
Can you believe it! We are even missing 8 people! We went to LA for the Taylor Reunion and it was AMAZING! I was crying more then my kids when it was time to leave....
I hope that I can be like my grandparents when I grow up, they truly are amazing! After 55 years of marriage they still hold hands and open doors for each other. They have put family first and made it a huge priority to always get family together. It really is an incredible family and I am so happy that my little family gets to be a part of it.
All of the older cousins were so great with my kids. They loved all the attention!
The Damrons & Grandma and Grandpa!
The Edgrens
The Foulgers
I am so grateful for my grandparents and their example to me. I am grateful for their wisdom, stories, and testimonies. Pretty much I am just so grateful for them and the opportunities they create to create such amazing family memories!

1 comment:

Brittani said...

i missed my family reunion this year! It looks like you guys had a blast!