Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swimming, Swimming, & More Swimming...

We are about 2 weeks into summer and we are LOVIN every minute! Maybe not the 110 we got this week, but everything else. I was not sure if I was going to like not having a schedule, but I have LOVED it. It is so nice to just plan what we want to do and what time we can make it. We have lived in pools for the past few weeks and my children are FISH! This pool is one of Carter's FAVS.
Carter & Caden....I actually got them to look at me for a minute! Miracle!
Carter is a huge fan of water slides..goes forwards, backwards and twists!
After seeing his friend Caden go off the diving board he decided he had to do it too....
BUT it was not just off this regular one.....
YES!!! That is my little 4 year old jumping off the HIGH dive! I could not believe it! It must be a total FREE FALL for him! He LOVED it and went about 10 times!
I could not believe it.....just the climb up the ladder made me nervous!
Kate is not giving me a break either! She totally thinks she can swim, she goes under, blows bubbles.....PRETTY much NO fear which =TOTALLY scary!
Her 4 favorite things are at the pool though:
1. Her friend Lucy....I told them to smile and me and they both turned around (Stinkers)
2. LOTS of snacks!
3. "NIMMING! NIMMING, NIMMING!" That is what Kate calls swimming...Noticed she is soaked that is from going under a million times!
4. And her THUMB....that goes everywhere though, bonus!
Fun, Fun, Fun! Now I just wish my car was not 120 degrees when we are finished swimming! Can't have it all though I guess! I am so grateful for friends & family that let us play in their pools everyday!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

I love thumbs too! what a sweetie!

Rach said...

Carter is AWESOME!!! That photo of him jumping off the board - I LOVE it! Kate, as always, is adorable. I love that she says nimming!! I can't wait for you all to come nimming here :) love ya