Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is How it STARTS!

This is how it starts...I am going to look back one day and see this is where is started to go bad! My pretty, little, girl dressed in her brothers "SWEET" baseball shirt!
Kate and Carter were playing up in his room I was busy stripping sheets and came in and found Kate in THIS!.....
Carter said she wanted to look like a DBacks Player too....
Here Carter is showing Kate an old DBacks ticket.
Telling her how special it is....
He even let Kate hold it....
Next thing you know Kate SHOVES it in her MOUTH!
So proud of herself...

Carter managed to get the ticket back and said, "Kate is too little for tickets, she's such a BABY!" He could not understand why Kate did not have the respect or reverence that he has for anything and everything DBACKS!
He quickly went from baseball to basketball...notice the baseball shirt is off...you can not shoot hoops in a baseball shirt!
It turned into one of those days that the laundry did not get done, the sheets did not get put back on the beds, the house was a mess but the kids had a great day! Sometimes it is hard to let things go, knowing that it is going to be double the mess tomorrow, but sometimes I just need to enjoy that my kids want me to play with them right now....
I know it will be all too soon they won't want me to shoot hoops with them!

3 comments:

ambercarlson said...

Your kids are seriously adorable! I love the pictures!! Hope all is well in PHX!

Amber

Brittani said...

what sweet pictures of your kiddos being such good friends! i love it.

Foulgers said...

Oh dear. at least kate still looks adorable in her brother's clothes. Just please dont cut her hair butch and dress her like brad and angies girl shiloh!