Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Livin in an OVEN!

So I saw this picture and I think it looks a bit like me: Tired, Hot, & Sweaty! I can't believe how stinkin hot it is.  Carter has come up with some new quotes for the summer:
"Mom it is TOO Smokin Hot to go out there!"
"No mom PLEASE don't get gas!" 
(Since he has figured out the car has to be turned off to get some.)
"Mom I am SUPER SWEATY!"
 (That one is his favorite he says constantly!)
Needless to say I am counting down the days when he can play outside for longer then 7 minutes, you don't worry about 3rd degree burns from the sun, your clothes are not constantly sticking to your body, and you can actually buy Popsicles during the day without worrying that they will be completely melted by the time you get home!
How many more months until NOVEMBER? 

4 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

wow, you read my mind. misery. seriously, right now i'm trying to remind myself everyday of why i live here. can't wait for november!

Brittani said...

come on---- october it will be nice enough to stay outside for at least 10 minutes! not 7. :)

girls night was awesome!

Cami said...

Yikes. I love warm weather, but not to that extreme. But as for me in UT, I dread Oct. Cold, having to put kids in warm clothes and socks all of the time, etc. shoveling. No thanks. Is there a happy medium anywhere? I will take San Diego or Hawaii. Hang in there sweaty lady!

Jamie said...

Oh how I remember those sweaty summers!! Marcus and I are thinking (95% sure) of coming the first week in October. Would love to see you and your darling kiddos!!