Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who's excited on Easter?!

Carter thought Easter morning was a close 2nd to Christmas morning...CANDY left all over the house! He was seriously pumped about this Easter Bunny Character...
Cole, Drew, & Carter getting ready to start collecting the candy trail...Kate slept through her whole 1st Easter! My sisters kids get awesome "bed head"!
Cole was very good about taking every 3rd one and then making sure Drew left some fro Carter too!
They found the presents the Easter Bunny left them....


It was so much for to have cousins around for Easter morning, last Easter I spent with my friends cute kids because she was having her baby.  I can't believe how fast time goes by!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Good Job Easter Bunny. Thanks for not letting my kids miss an easter, I'm not sure what the Easter Bunny would have provided at this house :) Love ya tons - can't wait to see you soon.