Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Field Trip...

Carter went on his First Field Trip yesterday to T.C. Luigi's Pizza. The kids were able to watch them make their pizza's and then eat them! I don't think it can get much better for a 3 year old!

While they waited for the pizzas to cook, they all got their own pizza dough to play with! Carter wanted to make a snowman? (I am not sure how a little Phoenix child knows about snowmen?)
This is cute little Jenna who we carpool with. She is almost 5 and is in her second year of Pre-School, so she is a professional. Everyday when I pick up Carter she gives me the run down on how he did..."Ummm he had a pretty good day today and made good choices." Sometimes I get..."Well he did not make good choices and had to go to time out, but hopefully tomorrow he will get a good choice sticker." I love kids and their honesty.
Ahhh...the wait is over....PIZZA!
I have never met a kid that looks like Carter until I met Caden! Carter loves Caden and always talks about Caden's cool shirts...notice he has a baseball shirt on. After the boys finished their pizza they decided to start a dance party. It did not take long for most of the kids to join in.
Here is the Pre-School class....minus Carter! Weird he wouldn't stand still for the picture. (A little sister snuck in though to fill in his spot!
Carter is loving Pre-School more and more each day and I think their is actually behavior improvements. Miss Teddie is so wonderful and I am so glad he can spend some of his mornings with her!

2 comments:

Janece Perkins said...

Hey! So fun to see your blog! Isn't preschool the greatest?! I sooo look forward to preschool days! I love my babies, but it sure is nice to have a breather!

The Bellyakers... said...

TC Luigi's is our family's favorite!! Try the fresh tomato and cheese... nice!