Friday, February 11, 2011

Messy Art Class...

That is "Messy Art" REALLY the title for the Art class Kate is taking...for good reason. It has turned in to Kate's favorite 45 minutes of the week and my least favorite! We both leave covered head to toe in paint, gak, cornstarch, you name it!
This week they were working on making Valentines...
As the class went on Kate decided it would be more fun to just turn herself into a walking Valentine! Sweet!
Pink Lipstick Anyone?!
They bring in a bucket of warm water for the kids to wash off their hand and arms, that is Kate's favorite part. She just likes to play in the water and "protect" it from anyone else using it! She is pretty fierce over the bucket. I went to go grab her a paper towel from the table and when I turned around she had her face in the bucket blowing bubbles as if it was her bath tub! Are you KIDDING me! I guess she is going to have one tough immune system! As took her away from the bucket she said, "Mom I just want to swim!"
Oh my little Kit Kat!

No comments: