Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tis The Season...

Tis the Season of too many fun activities, not enough time, and staying up WAY to late! But I think that is part of the magic! I have been so bad a taking pic of our fun December we have had so her are just a few. The other night we decorated some of the BEST Gingerbread Cookies every with a few families! Fun was had by all!
Look at the concentration of those boys!
I love this pic....Here is Carter trying to focus on his cookie and he has two little ladies telling him what he should be doing and what would look better.
Welcome to the rest of your life buddy!
Check out that MasterPiece! Awesome!
Great food! Great Friends! Doesn't get much better!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

gingerbread is amazing. i always pick the one with the most frosting. i would have totally eaten carters

Melissa + Brett said...

I love decorating cookies with my kids, but prefer to do it at someone else's house besides mine. Sprinkles are so messy!