Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 5~Pool Time

The Grand California had 4 pools and 3 hot tubs and a baby pool...not to mention water slides. The kids were fish and did not want to get out!
Carter and some of the BIG cousins that he loved to play with.
The boys & the babies...
I could not believe how GREAT all the older cousins were with my kids. They were the best, they played with them and helped them....It was Awesome. My kids were in heaven with all the extra mommies!
Carter going to down the water slide for the millionth time!
Kit Kat going down the mini slide....showing off tricks, twisting and turning!
Check out those buns of steel!
And of course Kate's favorite part....poolside food service! She could not get enough!
Kate with her apple juice & mama with her Diet Coke.
View from out hotel room at night...MAGICAL!
It was a great trip with so many fun memories, but most of all if was so great to spend time with so much family! I loved being with my aunts and uncles and cousins and having my kids get to know them better too. I feel truly blessed to have so many great examples in my life.

No comments: