Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Slacker...

This past week I packed up the kids and we headed to California to PLAY! My kids love it there between the best grandma in the world to awesome cousins and non-stop activities it does not get much better. I was such a slacker though and only took out my camera one morning when we headed to the zoo.

The is a slight variation of Kate's traditional "Excited Pug Face" she gives, THIS is the attitude face that normally comes out before the stomping of the feet, throwing of the body to the ground and rolling around. Tantrums...Girl Tantrums...HELP ME!
Meet Ms. SASSY FRAS!
I am so sad I have NO pictures of my CUTE little niece and nephews and all the fun! Next time. Thank you, thank you mom for letting us come and destroy your house, eat your food, and letting Carter come wake you up every morning! We love You! You're the BEST!

No comments: