Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What We Have Been Up To....

We have been soaking up every minute of California. Every time I come back I remember how much I love it here. The big trees, the green grass, the cool nights and NO Desert Landscaping! The past week have been living outside: Parks, swimming, & more swimming!
Carter has turned into a fish while we have been here. I think it all finally clicked, the breathing, the arms and legs. He can now swim all the way across the pool all by himself! Yes!
My favorite big little man!
Carter and Drew waiting PATIENTLY for an adult to swim too!
I could not help myself. Sassy Sammie, the girl version of Carter, and SO stinkin CUTE!

The Tiger Princess....Carter's new nickname for her.
Poor girl probably doesn't know her real name.
Movie Time....These two thought it would be great to try to sit in almost every seat in the theater, luckily we were the only ones there!
Kate could not take her eyes off Carter's popcorn! She tried to eat it MULTIPLE times!
Cole turned 9!
Kate and Wes they are 5 months apart. I have huge kids and my sisters has small kids.
It looks like Kate could eat him.......And yes she tried!
Then it all went bad!
It has been so great to come and spend time with family and have Carter play with his cousins....now I am not sure how I will convince him back to Phoenix. Every night he says, "Mom I love California, I never want to go back!" Nice huh!

2 comments:

*natalie said...

Well we want you to come back! We miss you.

Mandi Damron said...

UM NO!!!!! Not nice at all!! I miss you guys SO much and although I don't blame you for getting away from this heat, I wish you were here!