Thursday, February 19, 2009

All Smiles...

I love this age when they start to turn into little people, the smiling, the  giggling, and the talking.  Finally some recognition! 
Her new favorite thing is her exersaucer! Kate is like Carter and does not seem to like to bend at the waist.  So she is not a big fan of her Bumbo, but loves the exersaucer because she can stand straight!
We love out little Kit Kat! She hit a big milestone this week....my little chubba is officially eating Rice Cereal and loving it!

2 comments:

Jewelia Eagar said...

she is so beautiful Rebecca! I need to meet up with you to give you those checks :)

Rach said...

Oh, she is so cute!! I wish I was coming out there soon. she IS GEtting SO BIG!! CARTER is A GREAT biG BROTHER too! sorry aBOUT THE CAPS LOCK, sl2 keeps pushing it. Love ya